Alice A. Amos, LMHC
Psychotherapy can help you deal with emotional problems and disturbances, come to terms with your experiences, and understand your potentials. We become what we think about.
- Gain confidence and build self-esteem
- Develop deeper levels of connection
- Reframe irrational belief systems
Hypnotherapy is an effective and speedy means of working with the mind. It makes use of the natural techniques of hypnosis to gain swift access to deeply rooted anxieties and problems.
- Treatment for depression and/or anxiety
- Treatment for unwanted habits or fears/phobias
- Treatment for psychosomatic physical conditions
Healing Through Art
Art is the symbolic language through which the heart speaks. It is the soul’s voice and the key to transformation. Art is an effective tool used as an alternative to tap into the subconscious mind.
- Children with learning differences
- Adults experiencing severe stress
- People who experienced traumatic events
Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn.
The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us.
– Marianne Williamson